Exciting Things to Share!
Roy Days celebration is almost here. We hope you enjoy the week of events; there is something for everyone. Visit www.roydays.info for more information.
The Youth Council is currently taking applications for the fall. This is a great way for students to get involved. Please contact Sophie Paul at 801-725-0552 for more information.
• Our Complex Fundraiser is happening now! Please donate what you can.
• The Flip Your Strip rebate is currently available for Roy Residents. Review all requirements before removing your strip. Flipping your strip is a great way to save water! www.slowtheflow.org
• Remember to shop local or online! Spending your hard-earned dollars locally helps our community!
• Roy Community Farmers Market is scheduled for Wednesdays, August 3 – October 19, 5 – 8 p.m. at 4059 S. 1900 W.
• Roy Recreation has a lot of great organized activities available: flag football, volleyball, and girls basketball. Please visit www.royrecreation.com for more information.
• The final summer “Concerts in the Park” will be at the Southwest Library amphitheater on September 9th. Bring your chairs or blankets to sit on the grass and enjoy the Riverdale Band performance.
• School is starting soon. Please watch for school crossing zones.
Stay safe and enjoy the last few weeks of summer fun!
Roy City Council
City Council Meetings
City Council and Planning Commission meetings are held at the Roy Municipal Building. The public is invited to attend.
City Council: 1st & 3rd Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m.
Planning Commission: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays at 6 p.m.